• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My New, Possibly Unattainable Goal

Razerwire

And then there was X...
Falls Church, VA
I want a frame from each X-Metal line.

So far I have two. The Penny and Juliet.

I've got quite a ways to go. :(

The Mars and the Romeo 1 is going to be a pain to track down.

I wish I knew you a while ago. I had an extra penny and Romeo 1 I didn't need and the cash was more necessary for a fresh purchase I had my eyes on....

I wish I knew you a while ago. I had an extra penny and Romeo 1 I didn't need and the cash was more necessary for a fresh purchase I had my eyes on....
How much did your Romeo 1 go for?

Tracking them down doesn't look to be a pain. What does look to be a pain is convicing the owners to part with any of them.
Actually the hardest part for me is trying to find one that's not astronomically expensive! LOL

What happened to the X-Squared?

*runsandhides*
For the millionth time, I'm waiting for someone to buy me that for Christmas! :p

THIS is my collection goal too! I;ve come some ways, i want all the the X-metal colored ones.

so far, i have: X-metal - Romeo1, Mars Crater, Juliet, XX, HalfX
Titanium - Penny
Polished - Juliet

I need the X-metal penny, Romeo2 and X-Squared! NEARLY there! and the Romeo1 and Mars isnt hard to track down, i got both of them within a week of searching, at decent prices (about 250 each). good luck!

THIS is my collection goal too! I;ve come some ways, i want all the the X-metal colored ones.

so far, i have: X-metal - Romeo1, Mars Crater, Juliet, XX, HalfX
Titanium - Penny
Polished - Juliet

I need the X-metal penny, Romeo2 and X-Squared! NEARLY there! and the Romeo1 and Mars isnt hard to track down, i got both of them within a week of searching, at decent prices (about 250 each). good luck!
Pics! :D

I've decided to abandon my quest for hammerstemmed Juliets and just go for the XX as they have hammerstems anyways.

I'm yet to see a Romeo for under $400, I've been checking often though. About a month ago an ebay seller had 3 Mars craters for $180 each. Now that I'm looking for one-I can't seem to find any under $400. If anybody has a used Crater to sell at a reasonable price let me know.

I want a frame from each X-Metal line.

So far I have two. The Penny and Juliet.

I've got quite a ways to go. :(

The Mars and the Romeo 1 is going to be a pain to track down.

like u... i had the same goal... but the romeo and xx were just going for stupid money!! :(
Penny is way too small... can't justify buying at current prices for something i know i won't wear.

so.. i gave up and went to try to hunt down all the frame colors of Juliets... 3 so far, 2 on the way... 2 more to go, which are very very tough ones to find... :(

Latest Posts

Back