• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My new set up

TheWannaBe

Resident Lurker
Premium Member
O Universe
so I just moved my new case into my office. Little cramped but OK! Super pain the the butt trying to move the thing by myself... Had a few close calls dropping it!
image.jpg
The single is the new one ;)

Very nice, I'm sure that was fun to move, I almost through my back out moving my aluminum singlewide. Still better than the look that follows "Honey... will you help me move in my new Oakley case." I hope that went well!

Fill 'er up. Nice!

Just to illustrate the move a bit. Had it in the back of a truck on a steep incline (driveway) and as I am pulling it out I step into a big patch of black ice... So I go down and the case fall alike a foot. It lands right though so that was good. Then I had it tied to a dolly but as I tiped it back it slipped off the bottom feet and took a side dive. I kind of had to scoot/jump around the side to kind of catch it. After that got sorted out I had to drag it up like 2 flights of stairs...

My wife got home and said, "what the Hell is that head doing in my house?!?" She apparently doesn't like the way Mr. Bob looks... Lol

Just to illustrate the move a bit. Had it in the back of a truck on a steep incline (driveway) and as I am pulling it out I step into a big patch of black ice... So I go down and the case fall alike a foot. It lands right though so that was good. Then I had it tied to a dolly but as I tiped it back it slipped off the bottom feet and took a side dive. I kind of had to scoot/jump around the side to kind of catch it. After that got sorted out I had to drag it up like 2 flights of stairs...

My wife got home and said, "what the Hell is that head doing in my house?!?" She apparently doesn't like the way Mr. Bob looks... Lol
She hasnt seen or heard about the medusa either? Either your in trouble or shes in for a BIG xmas!

Latest Posts

Back