• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My New Supreme Editions

crj

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys: So i added a few supremes this winter to my collection. Thought I'd share. I also had the golds but had the return them because the hinge is broke (yes the one on ebay). Check em! Both of these are in 100% perfect condition. I want to add the other 3 original "OG' Supremes so let me know if you have a hook up!

IMG_1182.jpg

Thanks guys. I always thought the reds had +red iridium but the box says red iridium. When I tried them on they are def not +red. So does that mean red iridium is only on the supreme reds?

Thanks guys. I always thought the reds had +red iridium but the box says red iridium. When I tried them on they are def not +red. So does that mean red iridium is only on the supreme reds?

As far as I know only your supremes have red iridium.

wow so only 148 pairs of red iridium lenses for frogskins were sold to the public?

i used to have a pair of 2nd gen crystal red that had red iridium lenses. also a 2nd gen clear that had red iridium. Maybe thats the only 3rd gen that has them though

Back