• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My NEW Woodgrains Replace My OLD Woodgrains If You haven't tried PRIZM TECHNOLOGY,

Wally Taylor

I should Work at Oakley
Erie
image.jpeg
The first time I saw the Wayfarer Woodgrains, which was about 15 years ago I had to have them. Being a woodcarver, I thought it would be cool to have Woodgrain shades. So I bought a pair on eBay.
As soon as I saw the Oakley FROGSKIN WOODGRAINS, I knew that I had to have them. They came in the mail yesterday, and I love them. Aside from the comfort and perfect fit, the PRIZM DAILY lenses are the real deal.
Even though my old Ray Ban Woodys with Green Mineral Crystal Polarized lenses provide a really great image, my FROGSKINS give me magical vision! I can see right through lady's clothes! Well, maybe not THAT magical, but I can tell a real difference, and especially when I look at trees and bushes. I love my new Skins, and I think that they will be my new "dailies". If You haven't given PRIZM a try, treat Yourself and buy one of the pairs of FROGSKIN WOODGRAIN shades with PRIZM DAILY lenses, You owe it to Yourself to at least look through a pair. But, You have to be outside to see the magic. Hello FROGSKINS and goodbye Ray Ban Wayfarers. There is a new WOODY in town!

What do the Clear Titanium do for Your vision. Do they block any of the Sun's rays or anything, or do they just look cool?

I'd like to get the Kostens, but they're a little too rich for my blood. I only got the FROGSKINS because rhey were under $115.

Yeah I've paid a lot for some. My most expensive being about 1200USD

The 3 pettersons on ebay will probably go higher than that. I'm in live with number 14 but it's just not the right time. It always seems to happen that way.

Jelly! Nice pick! Thanks to you and others I'm more convinced to get me a pair of prizm; I just don't know which frames yet though.

Back