1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Wally Taylor

Wally Taylor Oakley Enthusiast

My NEW Woodgrains Replace My OLD Woodgrains If You haven't tried PRIZM TECHNOLOGY, - image.jpeg The first time I saw the Wayfarer Woodgrains, which was about 15 years ago I had to have them. Being a woodcarver, I thought it would be cool to have Woodgrain shades. So I bought a pair on eBay.
    As soon as I saw the Oakley FROGSKIN WOODGRAINS, I knew that I had to have them. They came in the mail yesterday, and I love them. Aside from the comfort and perfect fit, the PRIZM DAILY lenses are the real deal.
    Even though my old Ray Ban Woodys with Green Mineral Crystal Polarized lenses provide a really great image, my FROGSKINS give me magical vision! I can see right through lady's clothes! Well, maybe not THAT magical, but I can tell a real difference, and especially when I look at trees and bushes. I love my new Skins, and I think that they will be my new "dailies". If You haven't given PRIZM a try, treat Yourself and buy one of the pairs of FROGSKIN WOODGRAIN shades with PRIZM DAILY lenses, You owe it to Yourself to at least look through a pair. But, You have to be outside to see the magic. Hello FROGSKINS and goodbye Ray Ban Wayfarers. There is a new WOODY in town!

"Trump" and motoGP_fanatic like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. sOuLfUlFoRg

sOuLfUlFoRg Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Now find the other 2. Asia fit titanium clear and koston woodgrain.. My NEW Woodgrains Replace My OLD Woodgrains If You haven't tried PRIZM TECHNOLOGY, - 14699690394101816637384.jpg My NEW Woodgrains Replace My OLD Woodgrains If You haven't tried PRIZM TECHNOLOGY, - 14699691124561121427785.jpg My NEW Woodgrains Replace My OLD Woodgrains If You haven't tried PRIZM TECHNOLOGY, - 1469969133679800806304.jpg

Wally Taylor likes this.
  3. Wally Taylor

What do the Clear Titanium do for Your vision. Do they block any of the Sun's rays or anything, or do they just look cool?

4. sOuLfUlFoRg

They are for evenings and low light

5. Wally Taylor

I'd like to get the Kostens, but they're a little too rich for my blood. I only got the FROGSKINS because rhey were under $115.

6. sOuLfUlFoRg

Yeah I've paid a lot for some. My most expensive being about 1200USD

The 3 pettersons on ebay will probably go higher than that. I'm in live with number 14 but it's just not the right time. It always seems to happen that way.

7. Gixxer

Gixxer Oakley Beginner

Jelly! Nice pick! Thanks to you and others I'm more convinced to get me a pair of prizm; I just don't know which frames yet though.

8. Gixxer

Gixxer Oakley Beginner

9. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Congrats.

Good thing you're happy with your purchase. I would hate to see what a disappointment posting would look like

sOuLfUlFoRg likes this.