• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Next Gott Have Piece ( Burnquist Style Switch )

i love my style switches i just bought some new lenses at the vault yesterday they would look great with jade iridium in them too

Those look pretty sweet, i already have a pair of the burnquits Gascans, wish they would have added the bamboo O's like the did on them but i may pick a pair of these up.

They do have bamboo icons...

"The frame color is a smooth earth tone of Dark Green, and we matched it with bamboo icons to salute Bob’s dedication to environmental protection and sustainability."

are these the same size as fuel cells? ciz that's the biggest frame I can go for.

the orbitals are almost identical. The width of the SS is a little smaller and the nose bridge is slightly wider and they sit closer to the face. At least that is how they fit on me. If you can wear a FC and they are slightly big, then you will be able to pull of a SS. To be sure though, go to a store and just try a pair on. I like them a lot. I actually got rid of my FC's because they were slightly bigger and the fit was not as good as the SS to me.

I like the colorway and materials, but I don't like the Style Switch. The description they use just turns me off from the frame.

The stems of Style Switch were inspired by vintage amps, guitars and microphones, so the classic-cool styling shows you respect the thunder gods of rock and the heritage of things that matter

Stupid and pushy... These glasses don't fit the description at all.

These are actually a really nice looking glass in person. The story behind the checkered flag design on the stem is actually pretty funny in my opinion lol. I had the opportunity to talk to one of the guys who helped design it. Bob flew his helicopter up to the headquarters instead of driving one day to start the design on them, and when he brought all his materials out of the chopper up to the building the designers got to see his maps and such. The color used in the frame and the checkered design as well as the design for the checkers is on his maps he uses to fly from home to Oakley. I thought it was kinda interesting to hear how they came up with some of the ideas. Not really rocket science but more just sheer randomness than anything lol.

Just an interesting fact for the day.

Latest Posts

Back