• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My O-matter Collection

Oaks 'Between The Hedges'

The OF Boogeyman 👹
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Finally got around to kinda grouping them together and taking pics...

Four flak 2.0, top two are ocp
1001160908a.jpg

Four holbrook, I robbed eip lenses from an ocp pair for the @SOULfulFROG customs on top left and haven't replaced em yet so they're currently out of the rotation
1001160912.jpg

3 Sliver F on right and 1 Sliver reg on left. I have another Sliver custom in the works though.
1001160915.jpg

Then several one offs. I do have a new Tinfoil Carbon on the way to join that Tincan though. Love the Mainlink which I just acquired so I'm def getting another.
1001160919.jpg

I've got my wife a little collection going too, 4 pairs now. I got no clue where she's got two of them stashed so no pics. But she's actually been happy about my obsession extending over towards her now :).

Last edited:
Very Cool man!! Love the Brooks especially!

Now I want you to look out your nearest window.......

squint a little....

you see it?!?!?

It's a display case!!

Yessss........:grin:
I know, I need one bad! I've got a wooden curio cabinet type case with sliding doors but I can't "display" in it. I need one bad....I'm taking donations if anyone has one

Finally got around to kinda grouping them together and taking pics...

I've got my wife a little collection going too, 4 pairs now. I got no clue where she's got two of them stashed so no pics. But she's actually been happy about my obsession extending over towards her now :).

The highlighted quote of yours above makes you legally required to get an Oakley case. Mine feels the same way as yours, there are members here who envy us because of that!

Awesome! At least you have something.... I just have Oakleys all over the house lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Back