• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My "O"s

It's a shame, Dennis. I am just a starter so I am a bit slow and just envy those who post their beauties and beasts. I have posted my additional and hope you can enjoy. :blush:

What are you talking about? There is nothing shameful about these purchases and new addition to your collection. It doesn't matter what model you collect. It is not the quantity that matters. What matters is that you like them and that you enjoy them. You are well on your way to an epic collection! Good luck and keep it up! :drinks:

@Dennis Panlilio Thanks, Dennis, for your encouragement. Yeah, as I said before, I am determined to collect one each for the models that I deeply fall in love and I am now enjoying them so much. Although I don't have not many X metals, I love Oakleys no matter what.

Today's grabs. Twenty (Old) FMJ 5.56 with Fire and Splice (Black Gunmetal - Polished Black with Emerald Iridium). Twenty needs ear socks replacement. Splice is excellent.

Converted_002.jpg

Converted_001.jpg

Back