• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Oakley Collection So Far...

Bit of an update, sorry I have been slow with the pictures. I picked these Hatchets up about a couple of months back, I took a bit of a chance as I hadn't seen one in the flesh but liked the look of them from some of the pictures posted on the forums. I managed to win it off eBay for £38 with a hard case. They have a few little marks on the lenses which aren't that noticeable when wearing The frame is in good shape and the hinges and rubber are in very good condition. I have been keeping them in my van and using them whenever the sun actually comes out in this country which isn't often and I love the VR28 lens. I love the fit and style, they are so comfortable to wear too

IMG_1477.jpgIMG_1478.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1477.jpg
    IMG_1477.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_1478.jpg
    IMG_1478.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
This months haul...

IMG_1507.jpg

Thes are my purchases from May, this is the most I have every bought in a single month! Being on here isn't helping when i'm seeing all the amazing collections. Big thank you to @thatoakleyguy who I bought the Ducati Juliet's from. The other pair of Juliet's are carbon with black iridium polarised which I got complete with the box, coin and paperwork off eBay. The racing jackets I got a good deal on I thought as the seller listed them as fuel cells so I imagine many missed them when searching. They are the polished white frame with violet iridium lenses in as new condition, have the box also. Picked up the x metal stands to display the glasses and a mirror for the case. The small bags are lens bags as I change my racing jacket lenses going to and from work in the mornings and evenings when the weather changes and these will let me carry then safely. I bought a yellow Radarlock lens also which I forgot to picture which is great on cloudy days.

I loved the pair of Hatchets in my last post so much that I found a LNIB pair in America that I won on eBay. They are the same Raw / VR28 Black iridium as the other pair but I will keep these for best. They are taking their time so I haven't received them yet but will post up when I do.

Attachments

• IMG_1507.jpg
    IMG_1507.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 211
Back