• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Oakley Trenchcoat Collection So Far....

my next question is for gizmo. I also received a first gen cobalt eye jacket with red iridium in today these glasses as well do not have the "made in usa" engraving anywhere as well as the "jacket" imprint on arms. I saw that you own a pair.. i can provide pics of these glasses but im just trying to make sure i bought authentics.. I recently bought a pair of ballistic m frames bnib on ebay and they were really good fakes then these two come in and now im paranoid...

my next question is for gizmo. I also received a first gen cobalt eye jacket with red iridium in today these glasses as well do not have the "made in usa" engraving anywhere as well as the "jacket" imprint on arms.

Gen 1 Eye Jacket does not have the embossed arms, 2nd gen does. A couple other differences as well but that's the main one.

Great collection of Trenchies Trixtar!

thanks much..how about the trench coats as well?.. the pair i bought look immaculate and cost me 175 so i want to make sure

Back