• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Oakleys

oakleyandi

Oakley Expert
SoCal
Hi I just wanted to show my collection, growing over time... any ideas for non expensive ways to display it?
From left to right and from up to down:

Montefrio brown with gradient
Jury matte with VR28
Jury gray with black iridium polarized
Jury Brown with bronze
Jury distressed gray with ice
Matte felon with grey
Gascan Purple black iridium (this one is super rare)
Gascan matte with warm grey
Gascan polished with amber polarized (also super rare lenses)
Gascan Turtoise with bronze
Gascan Cristal with black iridium (super cool)
Gascan with knockoffs green lenses
Fuel cell matte with VR28 polarized
Monster Pup olive turtoise
Crosshair with VR28
Half X
X Squared
Juliet
XX TIO2
Romeo 1
Warden
Holbrook ruby crystal with emeraldine
Holbrook Shaun white
Holbrook Matte with warm grey
Frogskins purple with red iridium
Spike Matte with VR28
Spike Matte with Titanium Iridium
Bottlecap with polarized black iridium
Fives crystal
Fives Tortoise
Fives rootbeer
Monster Dog with Vr28
Monster dog crystal with black iridium
Monster Pup with tungsten

Again: any ideas on how to display them in a non expensive way?

Any input will be highly apreciatted

Last edited by a moderator:
There's another user making some stands in the Oakley Display section. Too bad you weren't around a week or two ago when I was making them. Awesome collection though! Can you get close ups of the Rare Gascan's? I don't think I've ever seen purple ones.

Here are the purple frame, they look great, later on I will post some pics on the amber polarized lenses, I would like to get more lenses for the Gascans but weird colors

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to pick up the Amber Black Iridium Polarized lenses on 6pm, but decided against it. I wasn't a fan of the Fire Polarized lenses, and wasn't sure how those would go. I've never seen a purple frame before! I'm a huge fan of the Gascan's. I got the Tron's, London Police, Rust (Very Rare Frame too!), Money Icon Grab Bag, Chip Foose and Soviet Gascan's. Love the frame.

I had a pair of the Grape (purple) Gascans but sold them, I don't think they were rare, they stopped being produced in 2008 I believe, so just have been out of production for quite a while. I may be wrong though.

I'm pretty sure the Grape's were just a normal production, they just stopped producing them...
nice to have though! It would be difficult to get a pair i'm sure. I know i saw someone trying to sell a pair on here not too long ago.
Nice collection you have there!
Always good to see someone who just joined the forum have such a vast amount of oakleys! :D