• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Oakleys

No problem, thought I'd ask ;) If you change your mind please let me know. I'd be willing to pay a fair price for them.
You've got a great collection Nyarlathotep!

Nice items you got there! I just want to ask what model of dispatch and pit bull do you have?

Nice items you got there! I just want to ask what model of dispatch and pit bull do you have?
I have the Shaun White signature dispatch and the Australian red/blue dispatch. The pit bulls are the matte black with warm grey and the matte white with 00 red iridium polarized lenses. I swapped the lenses and icon on the pit bulls.

Dang man very nice collection. I like how you have a wide assortment of everything. The ones that caught my eye are those infinite hero lookin carbon fiber jawbones. Such a sick pair!

@jiveSeven

i would guess this is an modified echelon Jawbone with some parts from the infinite hero split jacket (jaw, bolt and rubber) and a pair lenses from the BMX jabwone....

and you are damn right those are some sick glasses. Oakley should made some like this for the infinite series!!

Back