• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Oakleys

oakleygolfer

Oakley Beginner
Chicago
These are my Oakleys so far.
Gascan
DSC01361.jpg

Fast Jacket
DSC01362.jpg?t=1336223654

Jupiter Camo Holbrook
DSC01363.jpg?t=1336223673

Shaun White Frogskins
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o640/oakleygolfer/DSC01363.jpg
DSC01360.jpg

I agree with aprilla man, your going to see glasses and colorways you've never seen and say "I have to have that"

good start so far I really like the fast jackets in that color

Yah, it's crazy this year alone I bought three pairs. The Holbrooks, the Fast Jackets, and the Frogskins. I also bought the Ice Iridium lenses for the Fast Jackets, they were irresistible.

i guarantee you if you start reading stuff in the forum, and learning new stuff you didnt know before. youll be at 12 pairs in less than 3 months. i bought like 5 or 6 pairs alone in like a month and half. gotta know your limit though :)

i think foleyness should comment here. he joined the forum a couple of months back like me, maybe 3 or so, and i think he has like 21 pairs or something like that.

I joined this forum with 0 oakleys..was just checkin it out... I have 2 pairs coming in as we speak. I've been on here less then 2 weeks I think. Be ready, the Oakley addiction is waiting for you .

Back