• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My oil skin destroy the anti reflective coating inside of polarized hijinx lenses!!

I had a set of Holbrooks that I bought second hand that did this. Turns out I got burned and bought fakes. I found that out when I took them into Oakley to see about what I should do.

Myne are authentic
They are custom laser engraved.
It hapens a lot on authentic oakleys
You can make some research.
Thanks

[Q

looool ahahah , its funny , cause you can tell me all lenses have the A.R coating inside , so if they all have and only the Hijinx lenses hapens this problem ( I use more than 10 pairs of Oakleys ) , so the Hijinx lenses are defective or have a poor A.R coating .
But no problem i talk with Oakley and i will send my lenses to them , probabily they will give me a new pair of lenses , i have a good argumentation loololol
In your more than 10 pairs do you have other hijinx frames and if so do those lenses have issues? Could it be the shape of the frame and how it contacts your face compared to other styles you have? As you say could be a lens fault.

i only have one pair of Hijinx , and yes maybe they are the ones that make more contact with my eyebrows , but all my other oakley make contact with my eyebrows too , i clean them in the end of the day and i have no problems , its really a lens fault !!!
Look :

Matt Budreau - I used to be a loyal Oakley customer until... | Facebook

Many people have the same problem , maybe most because of bad care lenses issue , but on my case , i cant do more than clean them in the end of the day , and i only do this because i have to do it , most people clean them only one time for week because they dont have the same oil face problem .
All my oakley cover my eyebrows , i like it like that because i like sunglasses cover the eyebrows , but in this case is a problem !!!!!

I only asked as some of my pairs sit much closer to my face than others, you can see where they touch, just thinking out loud trying to have ideas.Go back to your local store, see what they say.

i contact oakley directly by email and i send my lenses to their base on Spain to be inspected
probably they will send me a new pair .:cool-20:
i have a good experience with oakley customer support , its not the first time they send me new pair of lenses , you just need to have a good conversation with them , they are very kind , well sometimes .....
i heard about people not have very good experience with their claims .

Back