• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Polished-VR28 Juliet:)

Haga

Oakley Beginner
Dear my fellow members!

Let me show off these nice and rare pair of Juliets.
It's condition is absolutely stunning, I would say it's like brand new, saloon, without even the smallest defects on either the frame or the lenses.
I was always a Fire lens lover, but these VR28 Polarized lenses are very comfortable on any kind of weather conditions. I love them, even though of course they aren't as cool as a fire pairs.
If somebody would be interested in theses Juliets, I might consider to sell it... I might.

DSC06804.JPG DSC06805.JPG DSC06807.JPG DSC06812.JPG DSC06817.JPG DSC06819.JPG DSC06832.JPG

Dear my fellow members!

Let me show off these nice and rare pair of Juliets.
It's condition is absolutely stunning, I would say it's like brand new, saloon, without even the smallest defects on either the frame or the lenses.
I was always a Fire lens lover, but these VR28 Polarized lenses are very comfortable on any kind of weather conditions. I love them, even though of course they aren't as cool as a fire pairs.
If somebody would be interested in theses Juliets, I might consider to sell it... I might.

View attachment 130729 View attachment 130730 View attachment 130731 View attachment 130732 View attachment 130733 View attachment 130734 View attachment 130735
love it...

now i know how my polished XS with VR28 Polarized will look before i make an IH Clone out of them :)

i like it.....

Vr28 Polar lenses have grown on me the past few months. Maybe its the cloudy weather. The increased contrast from the brown base make the view that much better. Very happy Oakley did the same process on their new Prizms. Great pair congrats

Thanks!

I just wondering how it would look like with white linegear rubber set?

Latest Posts

Back