• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Progess So Far (since The 01/01/12)

ruby lenses that look more like Fire, for the lack of deep red hue, they used to be very deep red, now they are more of a bright orange.

@ BriP and Yoshi, thanks for having my back so to speak :)
@ Dutch I've wondered the same thing, I have the same pair as you but the lenses are different shades of ruby I don't get it either, may just have to go into the oakley store and pick up some real ruby lenses.

How did Ausoakley end up with "fruby" if he got the same red/blue fuel cells as me? And thanks guys

The he (ausoakley) in this case is actually a she. One of the few girls on the forum, unlike Mrs.H I don't suit many of the female frames as well as she does and therefore go for the unisex/male frames and I like them more because of the options of frames and lenses

Apologies Aus Oakley, I definitely agree with you though, Fuel cell should really be an official uni frame because it is quite neutral looking, unlike the more aggressive gascan. Do you think somebody did a dodgy with the lenses or just poor quality control?

The he (ausoakley) in this case is actually a she. One of the few girls on the forum, unlike Mrs.H I don't suit many of the female frames as well as she does and therefore go for the unisex/male frames and I like them more because of the options of frames and lenses

My wife doesn't like many of the female frames. The only female one she has is the Disobey. Her others are fives, hijinx & jupiter lx & she looks HOT!!!! in them all. & like you say ausoakley there is a larger choice too.

Latest Posts

Back