• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Quickly Growing List of Purchases

MAX FEAR HOLBROOK 004.JPG
MAX FEAR HOLBROOK 017.JPG
MAX FEAR HOLBROOK 015.JPG
MAX FEAR HOLBROOK 023.JPG
Got a few things in the mail today, also a little trip to sunglass hut. A pair of MPH Black Max Fear Light Holbrook with grey lenses. Perfect condition, got them off ebay. Also got a case to "match" at the local sunglass hut, along with some cleaner. Also received some tees Oakley Women, thought they were different and figured why not for $6. Have to say, I think the badman and or madman might be in the near future, tried them on in the store :). Oh how my wallet loves me even more now haha.

Welcome! You have already got a few nice pair to start off!! That's how I started. I walked into a Sunglass Hut and just bought the cheapest pair of Oakleys. Black, polished GasCans. $89 bucks. I didn't realize how many styles and colors and special editions were available. I am now on 18 pair and I have a double wide X-Metal Case to keep them in. There is nothing wrong with this hobby. These hold their value pretty well, and if you ever HAVE to sell you can recoupe 80-100% of your money back down the road.

3rd pair is currently on the way!!! I'm in trouble.

Less than a week apart from your 2nd pair and already you are beginning to add unique collectibles to your collection...you are definitely becoming an O-ddict. :p Mind you, this is not the place if you want to be stopped...you will only be encouraged here. Keep it up! He he!

Less than a week apart from your 2nd pair and already you are beginning to add unique collectibles to your collection...you are definitely becoming an O-ddict. :p Mind you, this is not the place if you want to be stopped...you will only be encouraged here. Keep it up! He he!
Who said I was looking to stop he he. I'll take that as a complement.

Latest Posts

Back