• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My R1 Collection

I've always wanted a set of Romeo so I'm rather jealous. Great collection and photos. I'm surprised you used an iPhone, I tried that and they were terrible. New iPhone?

very cool.

i just need to get one of them some day. lol. any finish R1 and a plasma XS are the only two Xmetals i still want at the moment.

@thisguy --- It's crazy when the addiction kicked in after my first pair. I just wanted one of each colorway, and an MJ. Then I started chasing another set, and in between the chase, the custom frames came in.

@Jontoad - I think the R1 is something you will never get wrong to have, only because it will never depreciate in value. It's such a wonderful piece, that I think will still look cool even after it's 20th anniversary in 2 yrs (2017). I can imagine that! :)

@Maverick 077 - Yes, the iPhone 6 is wonderful. I stopped taking DSLR shots because of the camera phone of this model. The F2.2 really helps this device have "acceptable" levels of ISO that makes the photos not too grainy. Those were taken near end of sunset. The R1 Xmetal photo shows the "bluish" sky light that came through the blinds from the Patio. I would have loved to have opened the whole blinds if I realized that reflection.

Thanks @Funky-Trixtar @LinusOBerlin

back to 13 pieces after this weekend, after selling a couple of my customs. :)

Last edited: