1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to trade my Radarlock pictured below for a Radarlock Infrared color way. Frame is 9/10 with a few minor scuffs and wear marks. The lens is a polarized pitch +red iridium. Lens is 7-8/10 with scratches that don't affect vision and some iridium flaking. You can't see it in the pictures though. I'm looking to trade my frame and lens for your FRAME ONLY. That's a deal right there! So whoever has the infrared frame hit me up! Thanks for looking and let's make a swap! My Radarlock w/ Polarized +Red Iridium lens for your Radarlock Infrared Frame FOUND - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433945401.121994.jpg My Radarlock w/ Polarized +Red Iridium lens for your Radarlock Infrared Frame FOUND - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433945443.068042.jpg My Radarlock w/ Polarized +Red Iridium lens for your Radarlock Infrared Frame FOUND - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433945461.956361.jpg My Radarlock w/ Polarized +Red Iridium lens for your Radarlock Infrared Frame FOUND - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433945482.773836.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 6/11/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Unfortunately not. I don't need a second set of Radarlocks, just one. I had the standard infrared frame and +red lens stolen and I'm looking to replace it by trading the one that's listed. Thanks for the offer though.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Still looking. I want the frame only in trade for my frame AND the polarized +red iridium pitch lens that goes with it. Someone help!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Found the frame. Mods please close. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.