• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My rebuilds from thrift store.

Teddy3027

Oakley Beginner
a9904a16147f2ffcccb24e52cb9a5428.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Yea the a wire and a wire thick had to order aftermarket fuse lenses but got oakley socks and nose pads. The fuel cells I ordered new polarized lenses from oakley. Valves were fine just 1 scratch. One second Gen m frame had cracks along brow super glued those and put the scratched up lenses in the the other pair had a good frame and put lenses that have a single scratch in them. But polarized lenses that came with some of these glasses had the polarized layers peeling off what causes that?

Yea the a wire and a wire thick had to order aftermarket fuse lenses but got oakley socks and nose pads. The fuel cells I ordered new polarized lenses from oakley. Valves were fine just 1 scratch. One second Gen m frame had cracks along brow super glued those and put the scratched up lenses in the the other pair had a good frame and put lenses that have a single scratch in them. But polarized lenses that came with some of these glasses had the polarized layers peeling off what causes that?

There could be a varieity of reasons, but mainly the usual suspects of rain water/salt water and oils from the skin are the protagonists.

Good job making the thrift store rounds! I never bother checking because I always figure they're either picked clean or nobody would just get rid of Oaks to a thrift store. My loss!

I really love the m frames does anyone have some they are willing to trade or sell would like to get some with oakley on the arms instead of the O?

I really love the m frames does anyone have some they are willing to trade or sell would like to get some with oakley on the arms instead of the O?

Go to the exchange section for trading or buying

Back