1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Jotheman

Jotheman Oakley Beginner

Firstly i got to apologise to my friend sunpoh because this thread will most likely make him super jealous. HAHAHA, Sorry bro.

Anyways first is his pair that he sold me. X-Metal Penny/Ruby
    My Recent Adds! Also My Collection! - IMG_1010.jpg

Next comes with a story, so a few of you know that i was looking for a Romeo 1, i trieed everything and for a while i wasnt able to score one, so one day i contacted this guy Oakley Xmetal Romeo and Jawbo - YouTube Some of you might have already watched the video, this guy was great, he shipped it to me really really really fast. I got it from US to Singapore in 3 days, i was shocked and saw that the shipping cost was 100USD. I might be sending him more money for being so awesome!

It is a warranty frame as there is no serial and beside a small lens crack on the right lens, this frame is near mint with a little scuffs on the frame and lenses. It came everything included with extra rubber pieces, box, paperwork, everything. Really really happy with his purchase, i know sunpoh was jealous as hell when i showed him it, Okay, so without further adieu, i present to you the sunglasses.
    My Recent Adds! Also My Collection! - IMG_1069.jpg

Sorry for the bad second picture, actually took this when i was at sunpoh's house. This are my only two collection and lets just say i am a metal head all the way!! :)

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. sunpoh

sunpoh Oakley Enthusiast

You are such an ass you know that Jo? Next time I will ram the soccer ball down there instead of your face!

3. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

Probably 2 of the most desired pairs of Oakleys right there!! GREAT way to start a collection.

I got myself a near mint Romeo 1.0 (X-Metal/Black) recently as well. A very nice, comfortable pair to wear!

Congrats!!

4. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Very cool...glad you were able to finally track down a Romeo 1!!

5. Jotheman

Jotheman Oakley Beginner

thanks guys! I am really liking the romeo! Its really different! It looks totally awesome!!

6. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

ROMEO's . . .

i love that frame!

7. Jotheman

Jotheman Oakley Beginner

LOVE IT TOO!! No other X-metal can compare to it!

8. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

That's true Jo. That's why I just picked up myself a second brand new X-Metal Romeo 1.0 lol

9. Jotheman

Jotheman Oakley Beginner

SwEet man! Those are sweet!!! Love them to the max. How do you manage I find so many mint Romeo???? Help me find a pair of hammerstem legs!!

10. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

theres a pair on ebay. just arms