• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My recent Oakley purchases.

randsome01

Oakley Beginner
I got some new Oakley gear the last few months.

A few months ago I picked up a pair of Split Jackets from my local Oakley Vault store. I was originally looking the Infinite Hero version but couldn't find them. So I got them in black/Grey frames with grey lenses. I eventually picked up a pair of Gold Iridium lenses. I want to pick up some other parts in different colors.

dfdfed06d166e6da5e33cf7e9a727757.jpeg

I got a pair of Magnesium Fours in Black with Persimmon lenses. I am a big fan of the Mag Four frame style and had never seen them with these lenses. I was a little worried that they might be fake.

b61f9632fca384d9e9bb909276df8e8e.jpeg

Shortly after thanksgiving my wife and I went to the O Store and took advantage of the holiday sale. She got a sweater and I got a new grey lens for my M Frames along with some socks. We spent enough to get one of the Oakley dogtag bottle openers.

5e7e45db67eb89e9cf4ebdd48de76a35.jpeg

I took advantage of the Friends & Family sale and finally picked up a pair of the custom M2's. Fire Iridium lenses with Fog Grey, yellow icon and green ear socks. This is actually first pair of custom Oakley sunglasses. I've been looking to get a pair for a while.

9af8fea335181a075df03c48222151ba.jpeg

7bd6bdeaa3e965a662fe88c3d0b4b7fd.jpeg

This is what I have picked up so far. I hope you like my pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good pictures. I have been thinking about picking up gold lenses for my split jackets but haven't yet. I also want to make a custom m2 but haven't yet haha. I want to get a bottle opener also.

Back