• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jackson32

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Here are some of my recent purchases,

Medusa, My grail
c9d7b33d-cdf1-41a8-b334-c9c7cbccae1c_zps1f5379df.jpg

Tinfoil Carbon Titanium w/Tilridum polar
d2b38161-dcfa-46ad-a36f-363398724fe8_zps6e3958b2.jpg

Holiday Carabiner #26 through the exchange

IMG_0145_zps67fbc416.jpg

Hot damn!!! Is this a s/m medusa? The medusa was the holy Grail for me! I didn't get goggles (never cared for the look) but now that I have a medusa I find myself wanting goggles :) amazing you were able to get the whole set! Incredible addition!
The tincan carbon is sick as well. One of the better frame to come out of oakley in the last year or two :)

Hot damn!!! Is this a s/m medusa? The medusa was the holy Grail for me! I didn't get goggles (never cared for the look) but now that I have a medusa I find myself wanting goggles :) amazing you were able to get the whole set! Incredible addition!
The tincan carbon is sick as well. One of the better frame to come out of oakley in the last year or two :)

Medusa is Size large, fits like a glove. Wear a size 7 3/8 fitted.

I got the small as I have a small head... But it fits tight :) someday I'll add a large I think. Incredible piece man, this set takes any collection to a higher level. Not for the faint of heart!!

Great pickup, the Medusa is a great piece, I have a large myself, I had the goggles at one point with a small medusa but sold them. :D

Back