• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Recently Purchased Frogskins

JerseyDE

Oakley Beginner
St Helier
Hey there.

I recently purchased these off Ebay and was wondering if anybody knows anything about them? i.e age, whether or not they are rare??

Any other info would be welcomed.

Cheers guys

P1290022.jpg

P1290021.jpg

P1290018.jpg

P1290017.jpg

P1290016.jpg

I'm sorry but those are fake. The earstems are way too thick and the shape of them is just off. Everything abotu them is just fake...sorry.

They look very old. Fake unfortunately, but a vintage fake! The real Crystal Clear w/ gold looks like this:

OakleyFrogskinsCrystalClearwithGold6.jpg

I see you've now put these up on eBay. I think you should be honest in your listing and mention these are either a 'replica' or 'copy'. It's not good to claim they are Oakley Frogskins and you could be reported or even banned by eBay for it.

I see you've now put these up on eBay. I think you should be honest in your listing and mention these are either a 'replica' or 'copy'. It's not good to claim they are Oakley Frogskins and you could be reported or even banned by eBay for it.

+1 :big_boss:

like what JK said, pls do not try and dupe others out there.

Back