• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Romeo Collection

Just frickin awesome! I would love to try a Romeo on just to see if it's somehing I could wear. I have a small face...

Hi david
Not so hard but for how much? 750 up?

Although it is possible to find a pair $400 and under (ala Craigslist etc), if you are just looking for a pair to wear (regardless of OEM lens condition), you will more likely find one for a fair price of $450 - $500. This is the price without the box, coin, spare rubbers etc.

However, if you are looking for a collector grade Romeo 1 (box, coin etc), then a fair price in my opinion would be between $650 and $750. Just my .02.

The Romeo 1 is rare but not difficult to come by. If you are looking for one that is fair priced or even a steal, then yeah, it takes some patience and being at the right place at the right time. Otherwise, you can always go out and get one today that is readily available if you really want one.

Just depends on what your motives/goals are.

Hope this helps.

David

I would love to try a Romeo on just to see if it's somehing I could wear. I have a small face...
You might be surprised by the size. I thought they were bigger until I held a pair. They seem to look larger in pics for some reason, but they do "wrap" pretty well and sit higher on the face than I would have thought. They are the largest of the x-metals, but smaller than alot of O matter...

You might be surprised by the size. I thought they were bigger until I held a pair. They seem to look larger in pics for some reason, but they do "wrap" pretty well and sit higher on the face than I would have thought. They are the largest of the x-metals, but smaller than alot of O matter...
I'll have to get one some day:)

Although it is possible to find a pair $400 and under (ala Craigslist etc), if you are just looking for a pair to wear (regardless of OEM lens condition), you will more likely find one for a fair price of $450 - $500. This is the price without the box, coin, spare rubbers etc.

However, if you are looking for a collector grade Romeo 1 (box, coin etc), then a fair price in my opinion would be between $650 and $750. Just my .02.

The Romeo 1 is rare but not difficult to come by. If you are looking for one that is fair priced or even a steal, then yeah, it takes some patience and being at the right place at the right time. Otherwise, you can always go out and get one today that is readily available if you really want one.

Just depends on what your motives/goals are.

Hope this helps.

David
you and I know looters wont sell them in that price range not even here..especially complete with box.

Latest Posts

Back