• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Safehouse Radarlocks collection

MarcelN

Oakley Expert
H5xVD3J.jpg

Having received metallic puprle icons yesterday I was able to finally complete my London Olympics Safehouse Radarlock collection. The frame/lenses colors don't look as vibrant and interesting in the pictures as they do in real life, probably the reason is crappy camera and not perfecrt lighting. Anyway, here it is:

1. Dark yellow frame, red earsocks, metallic red icon - red iridium path lens

OUUUxEe.jpg

2. Neon pink frame, tour de france red earsocks, metallic red icon - red iridium path lens

P585KI9.jpg

gdvIWKL.jpg

3. Celeste frame, black earsocks, polished black icons - ruby vr50 photochromic pitch lens

2zkOOTV.jpg

LBnyM5T.jpg

4. Dark green frame, violet earsocks, metallic purple icons - blue iridium pitch lens

3Q0DLFF.jpg

toCheks.jpg

Apart from the lenses above I also have few others: jade pitch (looks great in the dark green frame), g40 path, clear path, HI Persimmon path, black iridium path and one custom black ink frame.

cteHtjz.jpg

If someone would be interested in any of the safehouse collection I still have some new complete sets of these available for sale.

Last edited:
Yeah, if I'd have to choose on from these I'd go with celeste. I think Oakley never made any regular release sports frame in this color from the m frame era up to Radarlocks (there was a little similar seafoam razor blade). I have no idea how many frames in each color Oakley made for the London olympics, but it appears only a couple of hunderds were made and all landed in the hands of olympians. Here's the only picture I could find of this color being used in action during London OGs by XC rider from Switzerland.

0Pv02HZ.jpg

And they look great with almost any lens: blue iridium, HI persimmon, jade, black, but imho they look best with red iridium. And that's the real color. The camera oversaturated this color. Cell phone camera picks up color better, lol.

tenA96I.jpg

And big thanks to @da_nige. I really thought it will be a long shot to get purple icons, but we've made an exchange. With the blue iridium lens and violet details the frame now reminds me the Infinite Hero Radars.

H5xVD3J.jpg

Having received metallic puprle icons yesterday I was able to finally complete my London Olympics Safehouse Radarlock collection. The frame/lenses colors don't look as vibrant and interesting in the pictures as they do in real life, probably the reason is crappy camera and not perfecrt lighting. Anyway, here it is:

1. Dark yellow frame, red earsocks, metallic red icon - red iridium path lens

OUUUxEe.jpg

2. Neon pink frame, tour de france red earsocks, metallic red icon - red iridium path lens

P585KI9.jpg

gdvIWKL.jpg

3. Celeste frame, black earsocks, polished black icons - ruby vr50 photochromic pitch lens

2zkOOTV.jpg

LBnyM5T.jpg

4. Dark green frame, violet earsocks, metallic purple icons - blue iridium pitch lens

3Q0DLFF.jpg

toCheks.jpg

Apart from the lenses above I also have few others: jade pitch (looks great in the dark green frame), g40 path, clear path, HI Persimmon path, black iridium path and one custom black ink frame.

cteHtjz.jpg

If someone would be interested in any of the safehouse collection I still have some new complete sets of these available for sale.
Love the white! Awesome shades man!

Back