• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My search for the Timebomb wrist pads continues

Funky-Trixtar

......Jedi Mind trickery...........
Premium Member
Kent, England
I happened to notice a seller on eBay is selling a pair. Bearing in mind , they could be bought for about three dollars from Oakley originally. The greedy b@stard wants seventy five pounds (approx one hundred and fifteen dollars).

Does anybody know what those Time Bomb "bracelet pads" are supposed to do? When one of the pads on my TB disintegrated, I removed the other one, and now that my TB has no pads I feel no difference in the fit of the watch nor do I see any difference in how the watch sits on my wrist.

Does anybody know what those Time Bomb "bracelet pads" are supposed to do? When one of the pads on my TB disintegrated, I removed the other one, and now that my TB has no pads I feel no difference in the fit of the watch nor do I see any difference in how the watch sits on my wrist.

The bracelet type watch bands are meant to be worn loose, the pads were there to decrease movement on the wrist.

Back