• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My sink series collection

Gary Mckenzie

Oakley Expert
glasgow uk
image.jpg

Looking good! I have the Kitchen Sink, Home Office (haven't used it yet), Bathroom Sink and Designer Bathroom Sink (also have not used it yet). I may pick up the HotTub, Big Kitchen and LunchBox with the Friends & Family.........but have not committed yet. I really want the Bath Tub.....which is nearly impossible to get unless you want to pay double MSRP.

Looking good! I have the Kitchen Sink, Home Office (haven't used it yet), Bathroom Sink and Designer Bathroom Sink (also have not used it yet). I may pick up the HotTub, Big Kitchen and LunchBox with the Friends & Family.........but have not committed yet. I really want the Bath Tub.....which is nearly impossible to get unless you want to pay double MSRP.
That's an impressive collection! Good luck completing the collection.

Just curious..... why would the Bath Tub be double MSRP?

Latest Posts

Back