1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. PaulEWog116

PaulEWog116 Oakley Beginner

Nothing two special; A few are customs. I wear all of them on somewhat of a rotation throughout the week. Except for the broken pair ofc.

Oil Rig:
    Polished Rootbeer Frames with Emerald Iridium Lens
    My Small But Growing Collection - Oakleys062_zpsbb601f23.jpg

Matte Black Frames with Fire Iridium Lens
    My Small But Growing Collection - Oakleys053_zpse3908152.jpg

Batwolf:
    Norway Ink Frame with +Red Iridium Lense and Red Anodized Icons
    My Small But Growing Collection - Oakleys078_zpsb2b452b5.jpg

Clear Frames with Ice Iridium Lenses
    My Small But Growing Collection - Oakleys075_zps841ca28d.jpg

Matte Black Frames with Violet Iridium Lenses and Gunmetal Icons
    My Small But Growing Collection - Oakleys068_zps498b30eb.jpg

And My Broken Splice which was the first pair that I ever owned :(
    My Small But Growing Collection - Oakleys083_zps608e8423.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

nice rigs with the emerald lenses bro!

3. Teetogreen

Teetogreen Oakley Collector

Love the batwolf collection.

4. PaulEWog116

Thanks guys. The Root beer and emerald rigs are probably my favorite out of the bunch. I knew I wanted to get a pair and put emerald lenses in them. Found a NIB pair on Ebay for $80 and went out and bought the replacement lenses for them at the Vault. When I first got them I hated them. The dark bronze lenses they came with look terrible with the root beer frame. I mean awful! It makes the whole thing exactly the same color. That changed completely with the emerald lenses put in.

5. PaulEWog116

Just got these Gunmetal and polished black Splice with Emerald lenses in the mail today. These things are literally 10/10. Cant believe how perfect they are; especially considering that the guy that sent them, charged me 10 bucks to ship them in a smashed envelope. There's a testament to Oakley quality if I ever saw one; because that envelope was trashed. Unfortunately the original box got smashed too. I was planning on wearing these but they are so perfect that I feel bad doing it. IDK, I am not the shelf whore type. Maybe I should try and find a different pair and sell these to a someone who would display them. In other news, I bought some knockoff Splice on Ebay for $12 so I could pillage them for the ear socks (Is that bad?). I was surprised that the socks are really nice, flexible replacements; but the frames are easily the worst I have ever seen.

My Small But Growing Collection - Avatar_zpsa806ce81.jpg
    My Small But Growing Collection - Splice017_zpsfa378494.jpg
    My Small But Growing Collection - Splice018_zps8a437303.jpg

6. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Those actually look really good on you. I think you should keep them and wear them as much as you want considering they were lucky enough to make it to you in one piece.

7. PaulEWog116

Thanks man. I pulled the nose bombs which makes them fit a lot better. Plus, I dont want to lose those rare nose bombs. I think I am going to keep these and just wear them like once a week. I really love them, been dying for another pair since I broke my first pair. They are my favorite frame ever.

8. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

:thumb:

9. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Thats a good lookin pair of Splices!