• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Small Collection Of X Metal

Nice collection and layout posted, you definitely has the eye for composure. XX red i am considering to upgrade. How do i find the super Red lens. Xmetal XX don do Red lens right. Is it from VL or Linegear....?

Nice collection and layout posted, you definitely has the eye for composure. XX red i am considering to upgrade. How do i find the super Red lens. Xmetal XX don do Red lens right. Is it from VL or Linegear....?

NOp! its an OEM +red polarized, the lens came from my split jacket +red lenses and I chop it by my self. I never use aftermarket lens or accessories because I want to keep the value and I want everything to be oakley.

NOp! its an OEM +red polarized, the lens came from my split jacket +red lenses and I chop it by my self. I never use aftermarket lens or accessories because I want to keep the value and I want everything to be oakley.

Looks like you are a perfectionist. Question: when you chop lens, how do you ensure the centre of focus of both lens will converge and give you the optimum vision(i.e the XYZ concept from Oakley)

Good stuff! Love the hat!

Thanks!

Great collection of X-Metals. And seeing that you're a "no shelf whore" member, I'm assuming they all get worn. An X-Metal for every day of the week :smile:

yes they are but not everyday some of them don't have much facetime because I have some non-x metal, enjoying them all so much. :cool: life is too short so enjoy them while you can

Looks like you are a perfectionist. Question: when you chop lens, how do you ensure the centre of focus of both lens will converge and give you the optimum vision(i.e the XYZ concept from Oakley)

I just put the template lens on top of the lens that i will chop and place it on center

Back