• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My small collection so far

doowahditty

I should Work at Oakley
Washington State
IMG_0260.JPG
IMG_0262.JPG
I've only been collecting really for about 2-3 months. My first pair was the original Thumps I bought a long time ago when I was in the Navy. First pic is very cluttered in my mega case but I have to fix the upper lights in that one so now everything is switched to my new case. I have a lot more MF bags that aren't displayed but so far these are what I have. Got 4 more sets of sunglasses on their way. Now I need some Juliets and some Romeos......hehehehe

IMG_0264.JPG

Last edited:
S M A L L collection?????

I opened this expecting to see 3-5 max sitting on top of a kitchen table, not two full display cases!!!!

That's a great collection! Kudos!

View attachment 295554 View attachment 295555 I've only been collecting really for about 2-3 months. My first pair was the original Thumps I bought a long time ago when I was in the Navy. First pic is very cluttered in my mega case but I have to fix the upper lights in that one so now everything is switched to my new case. I have a lot more MF bags that aren't displayed but so far these are what I have. Got 4 more sets of sunglasses on their way. Now I need some Juliets and some Romeos.......hehehe.

View attachment 295556
SO ******* BADASS. :D

2-3 months? Amazing.

No discrimination here, I buy what is comfy and what I like. I started collecting because I always used to buy crappy sunglasses because I would break or lose them. I decided that if I bought expensive ones then I wouldn't break or lose them because I would be more careful with them. And then I realized I like different sunglasses for different moods or activities or outfits, so I kept buying and buying and now here I am.....still buying....

No discrimination here, I buy what is comfy and what I like. I started collecting because I always used to buy crappy sunglasses because I would break or lose them. I decided that if I bought expensive ones then I wouldn't break or lose them because I would be more careful with them. And then I realized I like different sunglasses for different moods or activities or outfits, so I kept buying and buying and now here I am.....still buying....
Nice!

Back