• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My small collection so far

Good eyes fellas, they are crystal purple. I couldn't find anything on them so I was going to ask the forum. They must be some foakleys then. I'm glad I only paid $10 for them. Anyone need a purple pair of foakleys???
Oh, maybe they are. The heaters look like a slightly different shape, but it's hard to tell.

So if they are foakleys, I take my original statement back. Ha

Thank you. I am cruising right along. Im hoping to bust into the x metal scene here shortly. Oh and I think I have a line on some OTTs which of course should be in every Oakley collectors case. I might even have to wear them into work so my coworkers can have a laugh at my expense.

Small collection??? In 2-3 months??? :eek: Congrats, that's awesome!

Now I need some Juliets and some Romeos......hehehehe

Wait til you get hooked on the Metals, you're gonna need another case or two. ;)

I decided that if I bought expensive ones then I wouldn't break or lose them because I would be more careful with them.

This is the attitude more people should have! Very well stated. :biggrin:

Eh..not bad for a Navy chick.
:onthequiet:

Seriously, well done. Very nice display setup and eclectic mix. Reminds me of mine...I collect what I like and use them all and to hell with what anyone thinks about it.

Excellent!

OH, and thank you for your service.

Latest Posts

Back