• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Small Collection

TWag113

Oakley Beginner
Oregon
Just some of the pairs and various other stuff I have. Bought my first pair of half jackets in 2005 in the 7th grade. Nothing fancy, no x metals or elites yet (hopefully soon).... Picking up a single wide next week for everything.

140607_004_zps0cf2be18.jpg

140607_005_zps2a4df7f4.jpg

140607_013_zps7a7e0704.jpg

140607_011_zps7a84970e.jpg

140607_010_zpsfad8c798.jpg

140607_009_zpsc2441aa7.jpg

140607_008_zpsb8f2442f.jpg

140607_007_zps5ed9ea04.jpg

140607_006_zps6400849a.jpg

140607_012_zpse32886a4.jpg

140607_014_zpse15316db.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice collection, like the personality of the collection. Congrats and keep us posted with them fully displayed when you get your case! Congrats!

Damn, man, you make me feel old - for me, 7th grade was '87 (if I did the math correctly; I don't remember for certain)... which I guess puts you about at 22. Great times. Tough times. More power to you; glad you've put together so much already...

If you'd consider some unsolicited advice from an "old man", I hope you are also starting to put away some $$ for retirement. Yeah, it's hard to think about the end of your career while at the beginning, but you'll end up with a lot more (for Oaks, maybe) if you do it now, and let it grow, than if you try to do it later... I can't judge because I certainly didn't so; despite making good progress lately, I'm still behind where I should be (yet I still buy more Oaks hahahaha). Thank god for a CPA wife...

Looking forward to the pics once it's in a single-wide! Yessss, get an x-metal; the first one is(n't) free... Let the Bug bite... I have no regrets...

Peace out...

Nice collection you've got there. You should be on the hunt for a case in the near future ;).

Damn, man, you make me feel old - for me, 7th grade was '87 (if I did the math correctly; I don't remember for certain)... which I guess puts you about at 22. Great times. Tough times. More power to you; glad you've put together so much already...

If you'd consider some unsolicited advice from an "old man", I hope you are also starting to put away some $$ for retirement. Yeah, it's hard to think about the end of your career while at the beginning, but you'll end up with a lot more (for Oaks, maybe) if you do it now, and let it grow, than if you try to do it later... I can't judge because I certainly didn't so; despite making good progress lately, I'm still behind where I should be (yet I still buy more Oaks hahahaha). Thank god for a CPA wife...

Looking forward to the pics once it's in a single-wide! Yessss, get an x-metal; the first one is(n't) free... Let the Bug bite... I have no regrets...

Peace out...
Thank you for the advice! Yep, I'm 22, almost 23. I actually have started saving and what not for the future, although it was a little slow to start and I still could be better off than I am. I recently started working at Intel and before that at Garmin as a mechanical engineer and have been putting away money to get married (hopefully pretty soon) and to get settled down and start a decent future. I haven't been purchasing many Oakley's as of late (most of them were purchased 2-3 years ago before I got the realization that I really should have been saving more during this time period, so now I just live life one pair at a time), but I feel like I am on a much better track that will hopefully get me where I want to go in life and still grow my collection.

Back