• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Small Collection

Thanks again to all! Definitely want to grow it. Appreciate all the positive comments.

Great collection! Extremely nice and valuable pieces, it may be small in number but it's strong in character ;) great start and great collection!!!

Hey brother, where did you get those juliets and how much you spend? PM me when you get a chance.
Found them very cheap on CL. It was a package deal with the OTT. Definitely a lucky find. They are plasma frames. Just need some nice lenses to replace the cheap ones in it now. It originally came with ice.

Update on the collection:
Just found out the "Juliets" I purchased are not genuine. Big thanks to hereispunishment for helping me figure that out. I went through with the deal because of the OTT and the fake Juliets came with a genuine box and coin! So not a complete loss...and even still a good deal for just the OTT honestly. But still disappointing.

On a positive note, I did manage a trip to 2 Vaults yesterday. I'll post up shortly with the good news!

now that u are a member here, iam sure that thats only the start! and thats a hell of a start bro!
welcome to the forum, and say goodbye to your money.

Back