• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Small Watch Collection

I notice 4 of the 5 watches have rubber straps. Is that a coincidence of the great deals you happened to run across, or a preference?

I love that hollow point in particular...

I've bitched before about Oakley watches being way overpriced (even though I now have two of them...:behindsofa:) and I'm on a spending hiatus for the foreseeable future, but dang the hollow point is awesome...

I love that hollow point in particular...

I've bitched before about Oakley watches being way overpriced (even though I now have two of them...:behindsofa:) and I'm on a spending hiatus for the foreseeable future, but dang the hollow point is awesome...
I completely agree on what you said. The prices are ridiculous. I have only paid $1,400 total for all 5 watches. I have gotten pretty lucky and being at the right place at the right time.
The Hollow point is hands down my favorite and I get a lot of compliments on it.

I completely agree on what you said. The prices are ridiculous. I have only paid $1,400 total for all 5 watches. I have gotten pretty lucky and being at the right place at the right time.
The Hollow point is hands down my favorite and I get a lot of compliments on it.
OMG, that's ridiculously good deals... :eek:
Those are VERY good deals.

Latest Posts

Back