• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Sub Zero And Zero Collection

Hello! Thank you for you coments. I don't know nothing about this tag. I bougth the N2T and it was there (private seller). I show you it
Regards
9evyvu3e.jpg

raha5esy.jpg

8e8edyma.jpg
thanks for the clarification. i never saw anything like that, but then again, i do not have an n2t. expert members please chime in. would love to know more. those little details count when looking for authentic oaks.

very very nice collection....

Cool collection! don't have a zero but do you get to wear them all since I heard they're fragile?

Cool collection! don't have a zero but do you get to wear them all since I heard they're fragile?
Yes, they looks fragile but my first pair, zero 0.4 stay with me for almost 10 years of daily use. But, of course, at this moment and with collection purporses i don't use usually the rarest models, only sub zero #5, 6 and zero 0.4 black and brown
Cheers!

I have never had a pair brake on me and mine do get hammered, except once when SWMBO stepped on a pair and snapped them in the middle... No Oaks would have survived that.

Thank you for your comments! I forgot the lastest pair added to the collection.

Zero 0.1 1Gen
ujusyqy4.jpg

Please note the asimetrical form of the lenses (no circle)
tesenehe.jpg

And now the simetrical form of the 2Gen model
y8e9yva8.jpg

Also the boxes are quite diferent. More quality from my own point of view in the first case (bellow)
ybuvarag.jpg

y9y7aqe3.jpg