• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading My thanks for your 50% code

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
The email I got this morning said mine was 40% off and then I went to use it it only took off 20%. I called customer care and they said there has been some issue with some of the codes. They said they'd on the 40 % my email said if I ordered by phone. I heard the last time I was at the Lenox store they we're one of the few stores that had a certain Minute Machine that is hard to get your hands on.
Which MM is this?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Which MM is this?
I don't remember exactly. For some reason I wanna say the Grey Dail MM. They said they are only allowed to sell it at thier store and can't even have it to transfered to another location if someone else is looking for it.

They told me they were getting one with diamonds...
Username Hidden said:
Which store u going to? I'll be at Lennox Friday

I'll be at Lenox at around 1 am Friday morning :)

Username Hidden said:
They told me they were getting one with diamonds...

I'll be at Lenox at around 1 am Friday morning :)
You're a brave man. Traffic and the amount of people suck on a normal day there let alone Black Friday. Good Luck to you

Username Hidden said:
Not on the red diamond. Sorry missed that. Damn 1 am. Idk if I can join u that early. I may try though

Username Hidden said:
Not on the red diamond. Sorry missed that. Damn 1 am. Idk if I can join u that early. I may try though
I'm looking for the black dial with titanium. It would be kool to meet up, the staff there are very into what they do. I go to some locations and they don't know what half of what they have is called.
Username Hidden said:
You're a brave man. Traffic and the amount of people suck on a normal day there let alone Black Friday. Good Luck to you
I was told there will be almost no traffic at that time so hopefully I can hang out for a while and get my O fix!

Username Hidden said:
I'm looking for the black dial with titanium. It would be kool to meet up, the staff there are very into what they do. I go to some locations and they don't know what half of what they have is called.

I was told there will be almost no traffic at that time so hopefully I can hang out for a while and get my O fix!
See u at 1 am

It'll be worth it if I can walk away with one of my grails. I'll take the Apple Watch off for this one.

I will be waiting for photos of this awesome watch! Good luck!

Back