• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading My thanks for your 50% code

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I went to the Lenox store this evening and the associate told me about a husband/wife duo who BOTH had 50 percent off coupons. They refused to buy anything and tried to sell the coupon back to them. Ughhhhhhh

I ended up with a 30% off coupon. It seems like that was the popular number when I went there.
Ida picked one up... To bad we couldn't get up there at the same time.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Ida picked one up... To bad we couldn't get up there at the same time.
Man, I hollered when the guy told me that. Damn. I did make a purchase with my coupon, so I didn't leave empty-handed.

A couple people walked in and didn't want the coupon offered so untold them I would take them... The people looked at me like I was crazy... Maybe I am but I'm ok with that..

You gotta love how some people drew 50% and were like, well I guess I could get a keychain. Some kid had one and he wanted 50% off the $49 sunglass special. His mom smacked him for making her wait while he asked the associate. She's like See I told you but no, you wouldn't listen! Classic. The malls are great for road rage, family squabbles, suppressed anger and many other social disasters.

I don't think I'm crazy. I know it. I went to med school. Someone asked do you practice medicine. I said no. I know it!

I was slightly sad that I couldn't meet you and @Dallas O Hog, @David F. I just came up Thanksgiving evening... Exhausted and not being close killed it.

One year there was a guy fighting over bobble heads at Yankee stadium. I stood right next to them hoping someone would brush up against me just do I could start throwing hands, no dice. The cops showed and made them split them up. Yawn. That's no fun!

Where were you?

Said you came up from Florida. Family here?

Back