• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Three Antix So Far

Sorry I'm getting a little off-topic. Did you grab those off of eBay? I'm not sure how long ago it was, but someone was selling them and I had the high bid at $90 the whole duration. At 1 Sec, someone outbid me :(. Probably my fault for not going higher haha. Was that you by chance?

It could have been me. I did get them off of eBay last week. Probably the same ones.

Yeah, must've been you haha. For like, 6 days, I had the highest bid. Didn't think anyone would bid at the last second.

Sorry buddy! I almost didn't bid on them at all....as no one was really bidding on them (thought something may have been wrong with them). But then on the final day, there was some activity....so I went in with one bid at the last moment, not thinking I would be the winner.

I payed $400 for my Mambo Antix off eBay. Guy had $600 on them but there was no way I was paying that much. They were/are in absolute mint condition tho. Looks like he had it packed away somewhere (or in a display) and never touched!!

Latest Posts

Back