• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Tiny IH Collection

Lexkempo

Frog Fanatic
Montreal - South Shore
Here it is... It's a growing work in progress...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403367521.428444.jpg

I have a Split Jacket which was decommissioned from IH to Custom ... But thanks to @wilkie18 @fretburner79 and @xmetalmaniac is 80% back to its original glory

Second is my Fave Froggie... Stock ;) 'nuff said

Last, but not least is my latest Brain Child and @Colorado Custom Look @reggavegga collaboration/creation.

A Wire 2.0 circa 2000 (still have the bill). Refinished, IH paint theme, new BI lenses and cherry new rubbers.

I'm just waiting for my stands from @Jairmayah to come in to 'renovate' my counter top and make an IH shelf.

Edit: added proper name tags

Still looking for IH SJ icons ...

Last edited:
Here it is... It's a growing work in progress...

View attachment 89656

I have a Split Jacket which was decommissioned from IH to Custom ... But thanks to @Wilkie @Fretburner and @xmetalmaniac is 80% back to its original glory

Second is my Fave Froggie... Stock ;) 'nuff said

Last, but not least is my latest Brain Child and CCL/@reggavegga collaboration/creation.

A Wire 2.0 circa 2000 (still have the bill). Refinished, IH paint theme, new BI lenses and cherry new rubbers.

I'm just waiting for my stands from @Jairmayah to come in to 'renovate' my counter top and make an IH shelf.
Tracking shows they were delivered Tuesday. Did you not get them???

I'm sure i did, but I'll only be in NY to pick it up tomorrow morning.... *sigh*

#firstworldproblems #canadianwithanamericanaddress #firsthashtagever #ihateit ;)
Oh ok. WHEW! I thought you might have not received them!

Back