• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Trip To FL

GRFMotorsports

is an Oakley whore
Premium Member
Nixa, Mo
Well as my vacation to FL is winding down I guess its time to say thanks to all those I met along the way including those at the O stores. Thanks again to them in particular for the good hook ups and just sharing the love of the O. I will be in touch with all of you in the future. This is most but not all of what I was able to track down at various stores across FL.

DSC03523_zpsa12e4091.jpg

DSC03524_zps38ff1022.jpg

I guess I might still find some cool stuff on the way home but the wallet is about empty so.... it would have to be pretty good!

Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in the sunshine state. Seems you found quite a bit of goodies.

Hopefully your trip was not bother by the start of our hurricane season.

Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in the sunshine state. Seems you found quite a bit of goodies.

Hopefully your trip was not bother by the start of our hurricane season.

the weather while rainy wasnt bad. Actually kept me from getting sunburnt until today. I ALWAYS enjoy my trips to FL.

Did you score a bunch of Romeo lenses??

No, I couldnt get that lucky.... but I did find Romeo parts.

I was flipping out when I saw all those boxes marked Romeo! Too bad that wasn't the case, but you still scored a bunch of goodies!

How come your Van Ness Wu's have the original bag? The one I bought here in my local Vault only had the regular pink bag :( nice grabs btw

Not sure, but I did notice they had the correct bag. Might not have bought them if they didnt since Im not really a Frog guy.

It was awesome getting to meet some one from the forum. And I'm glad I was able to find you some shades that you were interested in. Make sure you stop in and see me next time you are back in the sunshine state.

Back