• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Updated Collection As Of September 2012

lghtngyello03

Oakley Expert
What up guys, I have just made a thread on my most recent purchases this month. Now I'm going to post up my entire collection so far. Although it's not as big as most of the collections on here, I just started a month or so ago with 11 pair, lol.

I've got 4 more pair on the way as well.....1st pair is a Telmex Racing Eyepatch BNIB, 2nd pair is Todd Francis One Bird Eyepatch, 3rd pair is BNIB Polished Black/Violet Iridium Eyepatch 2's, 4th pair is a Matte Black/Titanium Iridium Spike's.

Anywho on to the pics.

scaled.php?server=407&filename=dsc1029b.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=841&filename=dsc0995t.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=4&filename=dsc1030x.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=442&filename=dsc1031a.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=846&filename=dsc1032g.jpg&res=landing

Pay no attention to the Jet Black Flaks with no lenses, they are in the Matte White frames until I order some +Red Iridium lenses for the white ones.
scaled.php?server=823&filename=dsc1033hj.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=607&filename=dsc1035dk.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=513&filename=dsc1036s.jpg&res=landing

nice collection! good to see the white flak has a nice spot in there! looking good!

Thanks man.

Hard to believe I just joined a month ago, lol.

I have never been big on white frames, but I took a chance on those, and the Matte white/red looks awesome, they have become my go to pair along with the Jet Black Flaks. Time to put some proper lenses in them now!