• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nortika’s Updated Collection

Static Beach Towel

13.JPG
14.JPG

Manikin Man Hole cover Stand

15.JPG

Microfiber Bag collection

16.JPG

Torpedo cases

17.JPG

Goggle strap, when goggles were cheep, glasses strap, Juliet rubber set black, wax tool, Medusa tag, pop cards, and Juliet, Penny coins

18.JPG

Thump case and Grips

19.JPG

Here are the ones that i will be selling at some point down the road

20.JPG

Deuce Coupe Holbrook

21.JPG

Deuce Coupe Frogskins

22.JPG

Deuce Coupe display stands

23.JPG

Splice Black chrome, black but looks more silver chrome then black

24.JPG

London Police Gascan

25.JPG

London Police Goggle

26.JPG
27.JPG

Heritage Razor Blades matte clear with Violet Iridium

VERY NICE COLLECTION, DOES THOSE METAL TUBE CASES FITS X METALS AT ALL?? IM SURE A PENNY WOULD FIT BUT IS THERE ANY X METAL FRAMED THAT WOULD FIT THAT??

VERY NICE COLLECTION, DOES THOSE METAL TUBE CASES FITS X METALS AT ALL?? IM SURE A PENNY WOULD FIT BUT IS THERE ANY X METAL FRAMED THAT WOULD FIT THAT??

Unfortunately I think they were made for RX glasses but when I get home I'll try the big one to see.

The Atmos Jaw, ohh soo pretty! The rest of the collection is simply killer, love all the little nicks and nacks you have displayed. We all go for the sunnies and most of us like the apparel and then a few delve into the watches and other odds and ends but the history off all the little pieces Oakley has designed is really cool to show off. Very impressive!

The Atmos Jaw, ohh soo pretty! The rest of the collection is simply killer, love all the little nicks and nacks you have displayed. We all go for the sunnies and most of us like the apparel and then a few delve into the watches and other odds and ends but the history off all the little pieces Oakley has designed is really cool to show off. Very impressive!

Thank you, I love all aspect of Oakley. I do love the Atmos, at first I wasn't sure I would like it, but after seeing it in person, it's awesome!!!