• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Nortika’s Updated Collection

Wow. I'm in a complete state of awe to be honest. What a TRULY fantastic collection ! I could imagine spending a whole day just looking at all the items and forget to eat. Seriously.

EPIC! I'm glad to have seen your collection @Nortika. This is my kind of O-Stuff! I've always been about the swag Oakley makes and have just recently collected their eyewear. Your collection reminds me so much of mine...except I use all my stuff. He he! Please do tell about that Mini Oakley Display shelf and that model parts tree of what looks like a Gascan. I haven't seen those before.

EPIC! I'm glad to have seen your collection @Nortika. This is my kind of O-Stuff! I've always been about the swag Oakley makes and have just recently collected their eyewear. Your collection reminds me so much of mine...except I use all my stuff. He he! Please do tell about that Mini Oakley Display shelf and that model parts tree of what looks like a Gascan. I haven't seen those before.

Thanks, I've always been into the swag because my eyesight is horrible with a bad stigmatism, so I can't afford prescription for everything lol. The Oakley display is 1 of 6, which I was told by the guy that was contracted to make it from Oakley, said it was for distributors to show to retailers and stores what there displays looked like. I added the shelves and a light on top. The Gascan model is actually a gift card holder that was free when you put 100 or more on the card 2 years ago, I haven't seen it since, it's not a real model but looks awesome ;)
I've been collecting for over 10 years, my Grail is the red, white, and blue icon bag, I searched for that for many years.