• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Very Own Christmas In July

Nice pick-ups! That Romeo is going to look really good with the black lenses.

Merry "Christmas". :p

That late Zero is always something that strikes me. I was in Rome and a Zero S on sale for 60 Euros NOS iirc. I just wasn't sure of it because it seemed really small and att the only Oakley I wanted was a white M-Frame Hybrid. Also being in Italy, was inclined to pick up something Italian. Ended up with a Rudy Project Hypermask, which is pretty cool, but there is that regret because I would've been more comfortable using the Zeros as less expensive everyday wear. Love the sculpted arms too.

I hope Oakley gives a frameless design another try, also with more lens options.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

I hope Oakley gives a frameless design another try, also with more lens options.
That's a good point, been a while since they had a Zero out there. I'd love for them to revive the line.

These are certainly an interesting pair! I think the stems are a touch short for me. They're not in great condition, and I have plans to chop the top of the lenses down a bit to bring them back into sanity.
1C8AB013-0006-4A0B-B09E-831CC6CFA583-19627-0000153E6CC87D2A_zps76c31b68.jpg

Latest Posts

Back