1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

It was only a matter of time, my wife made a deal with me that if she could shop today for more clothes and shoes etc I could have sunglasses. I will be buying some scalpels the dark grey w/positive red iridium and the polished black w/black iridium. Has this worked in any one elses favour?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

yeah, awesome Oakley

Last edited by a moderator: 7/7/14
  3. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

Yeah since trying the SJ2's white chrome w/positive red iridium, I fell in love with the lens so I can't wait to pick them up. Will definitely post pics once i get them, I was really surpised at how comfortable the scalpel frame actually is so now just looking at different colour ways to add

Last edited by a moderator: 7/7/14
  4. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

That deal hasn't worked for me. She just points out that i have more sunglasses than anything that she has. FML.

5. yoshi1984

yoshi1984 I love working Dispatch

i will never understand woman and shoes....just don't get it. but that's great news for you! lol. do you plan on getting the casey stoner scalpels? i really like them.

6. walkerhonda243

walkerhonda243 Oakley Enthusiast

lol just remember spliced, it's better to ask for forgiveness than permission lol

7. walkerhonda243

And no, it's NEVER worked for me...mainly because I keep my wife away from all Oakleys for sale, so she doesn't see how much they really cost lol

8. yoshi1984

wonder how long this plan will work lol...until out of 'curiosity' goes onto oakley.com and looks for herself :p

9. walkerhonda243

lol I sure as hell hope she doesn't lol if she does, I'm sure all 114 pair I own will be on here for sale lmao

10. yoshi1984

LOL...funny guy. god, 114? damn lol.