• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Wife Made A Deal With Me

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
It was only a matter of time, my wife made a deal with me that if she could shop today for more clothes and shoes etc I could have sunglasses. I will be buying some scalpels the dark grey w/positive red iridium and the polished black w/black iridium. Has this worked in any one elses favour?

yeah, awesome Oakley

Yeah since trying the SJ2's white chrome w/positive red iridium, I fell in love with the lens so I can't wait to pick them up. Will definitely post pics once i get them, I was really surpised at how comfortable the scalpel frame actually is so now just looking at different colour ways to add

Last edited by a moderator:
i will never understand woman and shoes....just don't get it. but that's great news for you! lol. do you plan on getting the casey stoner scalpels? i really like them.

It was only a matter of time, my wife made a deal with me that if she could shop today for more clothes and shoes etc I could have sunglasses. I will be buying some scalpels the dark grey w/positive red iridium and the polished black w/black iridium. Has this worked in any one elses favour?

And no, it's NEVER worked for me...mainly because I keep my wife away from all Oakleys for sale, so she doesn't see how much they really cost lol