• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Wife Made A Deal With Me

That deal hasn't worked for me. She just points out that i have more sunglasses than anything that she has. FML.
Oh that sucks man, my wife actually came to me and said there was this dress that she really wanted and if she got it I could get sunglasses, of course I was gonna say yes lol. You gotta sweeten the deal a bit, buy her handbags/makeup/shoes whatever shes in to

i will never understand woman and shoes....just don't get it. but that's great news for you! lol. do you plan on getting the casey stoner scalpels? i really like them.
At the moment I'm getting the polished black/black iridium and the dark grey/positive red iridium but also looking at the ducati scalpels and tossing up between the max fearlight and the Casey Stoner ones, I knew I wouldn't be able to wait til after Christmas. By Christmas I'll have 10 pairs and only been collecting since October

At the moment I'm getting the polished black/black iridium and the dark grey/positive red iridium but also looking at the ducati scalpels and tossing up between the max fearlight and the Casey Stoner ones, I knew I wouldn't be able to wait til after Christmas. By Christmas I'll have 10 pairs and only been collecting since October
I have the casey stoner's if you are interested. I'd rather sell them and buy a dispatch :)

My 3 year old has me watching scooby doo ALL the time lol sorry lol
And you would have gotten away with more Oakley's if it wasn't for the meddling wife discovering the value of your collection already! lol...hurry! to the mystery machine to buy her a handbag!
btw, doesn't anyone find it funny how Shaggy and Scooby are ALWAYS together...with crazy munchies, and making the van filled with clouds of smoke...

I have the casey stoner's if you are interested. I'd rather sell them and buy a dispatch :)
Right now just looking at the polished black/black iridium and dark grey/ positive red iridium possibly the ducati version aswell but undecided on either the max fearlight or Casey stoner edition. Thanks for the offer though