• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My Wife Made A Deal With Me

Listen aus no matter what she has said to you, you need to get it down in writing other wise it doesn't count. She needs to sign it & also you need a lawyer present & their signature otherwise it isn't binding. Go careful as you're making a deal with the devil............hehehehehehe

Right now just looking at the polished black/black iridium and dark grey/ positive red iridium possibly the ducati version aswell but undecided on either the max fearlight or Casey stoner edition. Thanks for the offer though
honestly the max collection im giong to pass on...doesn't scream buy me. it's cool, i love my casey stoner scalpel's. He kicked major motogp butt this year.

Listen aus no matter what she has said to you, you need to get it down in writing other wise it doesn't count. She needs to sign it & also you need a lawyer present & their signature otherwise it isn't binding. Go careful as you're making a deal with the devil............hehehehehehe
lol, shes pretty good like that,no need for a written agreement but by the sounds of it some of you guys may need something like that lol

Oh that sucks man, my wife actually came to me and said there was this dress that she really wanted and if she got it I could get sunglasses, of course I was gonna say yes lol. You gotta sweeten the deal a bit, buy her handbags/makeup/shoes whatever shes in to

Oh trust me. I keep buying her Kate Spade purses and Tory Burch shoes. Still not helping, LOL!