• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My X-Metal Case

That's a pretty sweet setup - I could totally see having a shelf dedicated to GoPro charging stations, Bluetooth intercoms for the motorcycles, and GPS charging stations for aviation... That's sick, and I think you've provided the necessary inspiration...

Nice looking case! Congrats.

If you haven't already, you'll quickly discover the unfortunate reality that owning a case comes with the insatiable desire to fill it ;)

Sick. What kind of lighting do you have going on in there. Looks purple. Love it..

I have an LED bulb in the top fixture and Philips string LEDS that color change, along the backside of the door. The purple is pretty cool; my daughter was playing with the colors and chose purple. :)

I have an LED bulb in the top fixture and Philips string LEDS that color change, along the backside of the door. The purple is pretty cool; my daughter was playing with the colors and chose purple. :)
That's a great idea. I have a case similar to this and I'd love to change the lighting colors. Thanks for the information.

I ordered a patent print to complement the case. Just taped up for the moment so I can decide how I want them attached.
Maybe one day I will have the glasses to fit the background!

20160211_215501.jpg

Back