• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My X-Metal Case

Where did you get this done and how do I do something similar? @Floater

I did mine at Patent-Prints. First went to the US Patent website and found the drawings I wanted. Then filled out a for on the other site and told them what I specifically wanted. It was easy and quick turnaround. They even sent a proof before printing.
I'm not affiliated with them; just had a goodles experience.

I have an LED bulb in the top fixture and Philips string LEDS that color change, along the backside of the door. The purple is pretty cool; my daughter was playing with the colors and chose purple. :)
I just found that same case and did the exact lighting you did. I like having the option for so many colors.

I did mine at Patent-Prints. First went to the US Patent website and found the drawings I wanted. Then filled out a for on the other site and told them what I specifically wanted. It was easy and quick turnaround. They even sent a proof before printing.
Dude, hook your brother Up! Those are awesome!

Do you happen to have a .jpeg or file you could send me?

Latest Posts

Back