• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

My X Metal Collection As A Whole...

I JUST JOY PISSED MYSELF!!!!! WTF, DEL..... I seriously am now thinking about just throwing all mine away and sitting in a corner of my home and start sulking.... You have just ruined my freaking day..... BTW Stellar Collection!!!!!

Let me tell you, taking pictures is a HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS!!!

:thumb: I SO AGREE!

Maybe for both of you with mindbogglingly expansive collections. Possibly you noticed, but I actually enjoy setting up the camera and shooting some pics.

I'll head to the cave, have an adult beverage or ten and take the time to shoot pics and enjoy my relatively modest collection.

Just something that I enjoy, I don't know why. Actually I probably just self-diagnosed myself with Aspergers...

Maybe for both of you with mindbogglingly expansive collections. Possibly you noticed, but I actually enjoy setting up the camera and shooting some pics.

I'll head to the cave, have an adult beverage or ten and take the time to shoot pics and enjoy my relatively modest collection.

Just something that I enjoy, I don't know why. Actually I probably just self-diagnosed myself with Aspergers...

Here's an example of what I was gonna do the other night. I was gonna take out ALL the Pit Bosses to email to a fellow forum member. Then once I started doing it I realized how much of a pain it was and only took out one of each. I just don't have the patience so I then let my girl do it all.

I took a few iPhone photos and walked away and let her box it all up and I shot the emails away. When she was done stuck the boxes all back into storage.

I have to admit you have more patience and enjoy it way more than I do. I just like buying it all.

And you do so great taking photos. Sometimes I wish you guys can grab allllll my stuff and do the photo taking for me. Hmmmmm. Maybe that's a thought? ;)

If I did this, you might end up seeing me in a whole new FREAKY way (thanks Nerd)...
Imagine combat boots, lots of hairy biker and top it off with some Romeos or C Six and that CarGuy is why I dont drink and shoot...